Module One: How To Sell Your Products
All of us are experts here right – well it doesn't take an expert to know how to make money – you make money by making sales! End of story, we can all go home now…
But not so fast – selling isn't telling someone what to do, or yelling at someone until they cave in – it's a FORMULA about sending and relaying the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
That's where we want to talk about your passion ‘pushing' your products in the right way.
That's what being a super networker is all about – we listen, we learn, we leverage – once we know how to make people's problematic pain points become pleasure points, the pressure leaves and rest assured, sales flow start to come in as we believe in what we are offering, promoting, selling.
That is the Super Networker Formula. We focus on how to become a top earner, leader, or expert in any business, niche, or opportunity you are involved with.
Let's get started right away showcasing how the art of sponsoring and selling can directly benefit you for many years to come.
Phases Of Businesses
The Phases That All Growing Businesses Go Through
- Phase One: The energetic phase. Your business will be exploding like crazy, you're making phone calls left and right, you're figuring out just exactly what you are doing in this industry, and you're gaining new people who are working with you (learn while you earn).
- Phase Two: This phase is where you finally start to learn how to go about building your team and you have a more solid footing in the affiliate arena.
- Phase Three: Phase three is the phase where individuals tend to fail. It is also where you will start building systems and teams that will be stable and successful. It is a difficult phase, but if you make it through it, you will be one step closer to achieving all of your dreams.
This module will be teaching you everything you need to know about getting your product noticed and then selling it.
Essential Steps For Success
These are the most essential steps for any type of business to be successful.
- If your business is run via some sort of compensation plan, the main (and sometimes only) way that you can make money is by gaining customers and selling them your product or service.
- As soon as your business starts to grow, you can increase this growth by doing something very simple: creating teams. Teams will allow you to continue expanding without requiring much extra effort or time.
- No matter what, your main focus should always be on getting your product noticed and then selling it to customers.
- If you get distracted and fail to focus on these two goals, you will not reach the success that you are looking for. Focusing on other things will not benefit you in anyway.
- If you are not making the money that you would like to be, or you do not have as many customers as you would ideally like to have, focusing on these two goals is an absolute must. You simply cannot afford to let your attention stray to other things.
- Once you get to the point where you are making $30,000 each month, you can then start to think about other things. Until then, don't. Nothing else is nearly as important as these two main goals, and you do not want to learn this the hard way.
Common Myths In Business
There is a common myth that this industry is easy to be successful in: don't fall for it.
- Whenever you hear people talk about this industry, they always make it seem as if it is easy to get into.
- When you look at all of these modules, you will see one common motif that I am trying to tell you: these people are dead wrong. With that being said, it's just something that you need to accept and move on from.
- Starting your business may wind up being one of the most difficult things that you do in your entire life. Do it anyway.
- And, once you do get a solid footing, further increasing your profits will be even harder.
Don't miss a single step.
- When you first start out, you won't really know how to do much.
- You won't know how to make your own lists or capture pages.
- You won't know how to gather new customers and leads.
- You won't know how to effectively communicate with people that you are working with.
Improve Your Skills To Improve Your Business
You need to proactively work on improving each and every one of your skills. Whether it is leading a meeting, communicating with others, or learning how to influence people, you need to do your best to increase your assets.
Make it your goal to bring in at least two different potential clients each day.
In every industry, numbers are completely unpredictable. But, when you are starting out, you still need to have a goal to reach. Two is a steady number that you can achieve no matter how hard business may wind up being that day.